19.1.2012

The precious moments are all lost in the tide

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye 

weheartit
If you loved me as much as you said you did
Then you wouldn't have hurt me like I ain't shit
Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me
I loved you with my heart, really and truly 
 
I really wanna show you I really need to hold you
I really wanna know you like no one could else know you
You're number one, always in my heart
And now I can't believe that our love is torn apart
 


And I do miss you
I just thought we were meant to be
I guess now, we'll never know
The only thing I want is for you to be happy
Whether it be with me, or without me
I just want you to be happy
 
weheartit
 
Mitään ei oo tapahtunu. (Nitalle siis tää, ku se aina luulee et mulla on jotain ku teen tälläsiä..)
Aina joskus vaan tulee sellanen et alkaa tulla ikävä ja haluis palata menneisiin aikoihin.
Mä en vaan osaa jotenki jatkaa elämääni. Oon jumittunu tähän.
Ehkä pääsen eteenpäin sitte ku se herra oikea tulee kohalle.
Mut näillä fiiliksillä nyt mennään.
♥: Nea

Ei kommentteja: